Happy Bunny Day!
















Well it was a pretty fun day if I say so myself. Before Kayvon and I went to bed last night we let the Easter Bunny in to leave all the eggs and toys he brought for Stockton. He started with laying them right outside his bedroom door so when he woke up in the morning he would see them right away. When Stockton woke up he found a basket in his room to fill up with all the fun eggs he could find. We just want to say thank you to Mr Bunny for listening to us when we told him NO candy. Instead he got eggs full of gold fish and grahamy bears. :) I know what you are thinking, but I could probably count how many times Stockton has had any kind of cookie or candy on only both my hands. Say what you want about that but what Stockton doesn't know, he cant miss. :) Anyways after his nap we went to lunch and then took the dogs to the dog park. All and all it was a pretty great day. This is such a fun age with Stockton because he is really starting to "get" things now.

1 comment:

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

I agree with the cookies and candy thing, Macie is the same way! And she is not deprived at all!