It's about time right?!

OK, so you don't have to tell me, I already know what you are thinking. "Is the Motiee family ever going to put up new pictures?"

Well it's been kind of crazy busy around these parts and I am sure every other parent who has a blog can say the same thing and yet they still manage to post. But here's the thing, just hear me out. I don't know if you have a child like mine. If he is awake then I am NOT on the computer. He has to be on the computer playing is game if he knows that I am in the office. So the only window of opportunity I get to be on the computer is about two hours long. And in that two hours I get to choose between cleaning my house, myself or blogging. It saddens me to tall you that blogging is the last on that list and whats even more sad is myself usually looses the race too.

So lets get to "blogging" shall we......or at least to some more pictures.

No comments: