Stockton's 1 year Birthday Party
















Ok so I swear that he wasn't this sad the whole time. He didn't take a nap until it was over. And believe it or not these pictures were taken at the beginning of the party before anyone showed up. He did get more excited when all his friends showed up. We all had so much fun and I cant believe I no longer have a baby :( sniff sniff........I don't know where this last year went it went by in a flash. Thank you to everyone that came and celebrated with us it truly meant a lot to Stockton, Kayvon and I. And thank you to Kimmy who made his birthday cake!!!! HOW AMAZING IS SHE?! And it was only her 5th cake she has ever made. She just woke up one day and said....."hmmmmmmm I think I'll make cake." And she did.......and thank you!!!

2 comments:

The Pattersons said...

looks like fun we wish we could have came!11

Hale Family said...

If only it was so easy to make anything. The cake is way too cute!!I don't think time ever slows down now. Get used to it. Take lots of pictures.