5k Morning




Yesterday we all went to a "Run for dogs" race at Wheeler Farm. We loaded up Kody, Murphy and Stockton and hoped for the best. With a baby missing his first nap, a puppy who's never been on a leash and a cranky old Murphy who bites everything that walks by his mouth.......I WAS FREAKING OUT!! But all and all, it went great!!! Stockton had so much fun looking at all the animals. Kody only weaseled out of his leash twice, and once Murphy realized that he had NO chance against the cows, it went pretty smoothly. That is until we took Stockton out of his stroller and he wanted to try walking on his own and had his first run in with his upper lip and the sidewalk. Everyone looked at me like I was the worst mother EVER!!!!

2 comments:

The Pattersons said...

What the hell are you doing?? the 5 k???? come on kathryn! Don't make me look lazy!

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

Um...it looks cold. I'm so not a Salt Lake girl anymore!