Park with friends





Well, you know how I had said we take advantage of the good sunny days, cause we don't know how long it will last? It didn't last to say the least. So yesterday we went to the park with our friends Alisa, her two boys, Alex and Jaxon and Alona (the help) LOL hahaha.....sorry Alona I just had to throw that in there. You know I love you!!!! (just call it revenge for that five pound comment) Anyways, we all had fun. Stockton, Murphy and I stayed in the shade while Alex and Jaxon played on the slides, and rode around on their bikes. Ok, Jaxon rode around on his bike, Alex was testing how tough he was by crashing and burning! We found out that he is pretty tough. He is just setting the standard for Stockton.

2 comments:

alana.rachelle said...

first of all, i'm prety sure it was a 15 pound comment, and second, it's fine! i'm listing on alisa's page as "one of those" or something to that effect! i think it's hilarious. it was way fun to go to the park with you and "tockton" and murph! let's do stuff like that more often! :)

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

I love the park now that I have a kid! P.S. Way cute shorts :)