I know its been a while.......




Well, the New Year as you can see started out with bang.....all over daddy! :) That was the last time I wrote in our blog, mainly because I think that was the last time I felt like I had enough tome to sit and take a breather. But here I am now....so stop complaining! This year I gave Stockton his first haircut EVER!! He hated it of course and you can tell by the look he is giving daddy as his picture is being taken. He is so darn CUTE!! Nothing much has change for us. I am done with school and take my last test next week. Then off to find a job.....FINALLY!! I am really excited to tell you the truth. I love being home with Stockton all day don't get me wrong. But it will be great to have some adult interaction again. And I think it will be good for Stockton to go play around other children everyday. We'll see, I say this now but really I know I am going to go crazy with missing him. I miss him after I put him down for the night!

2 comments:

The Rockin' Middletons said...

all you need is sucker! I gave Rei a hair cut a few weeks ago with no problems. I will post the pictures soon!

Jennifer and Tucker said...

Hey there!! ok so I saw your pictures on your myspace and oh my god how do you stay in such great shape?? Seriously I could use some tips, so whats your secrets?? Any ideas would be greatly helpful. I really need to get skinny before we take our vacation in May. Thanks take care!