It's been crazy!



Its been a long time since I have had time to sit down and post.......so here we go. A ton has happened. Both sides of the family came in for family reunions, so it was a juggling act for a solid week. With driving back and forth from Salt Lake to Heber City, and it's a good thing gas is so cheap right now! So once we got back from this stressful yet ever so enjoying moment of this vacation, we found that the upstairs toilet was leaking downstairs and filling the carpet and all of Kayvon's vinyl record cases with water! AWESOME!!!!!! So now we have carpet ripped up, padding tore out (by me) and a two big holes in the downstairs bathroom for access to the pipes. With ruined vinyls laying out to dry! And in the mean time, no word form the landlord!!!! I am at the end of my rope with these guys!!! Anyways, so right now I am just going to post pictures from here and there. Just so you can see how cute our little boy is in case you forgot! :) hehehe

No comments: